Debut Theme Featured Collection image opacity

Solved
Excursionist
14 0 6

I am using Debut Theme for my site. I was wandering how can i change the opacity for my featured collection at the front page which is right underneath the main image with text overlay. The images show up blurry, I would like them to be at the original color.  You can see it at my store at www.hgorgeousgirl.com Any help is appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
1082 147 272

They are appearing transparent like that because they are "sold out" according to your theme. Since they are all sold out, the theme applies an opacity to the images. Which can be located in your theme.scss.liquid file in your assets folder:

.grid-view-item--sold-out .grid-view-item__image {
    opacity: 0.5;
}

I would leave that alone since it's a condition, and check your products to make sure they have a positive inventory, or to uncheck "Track Quantity" in the admin.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Explorer
70 3 8
.grid-view-item--sold-out .grid-view-item__image {
    opacity: 1;
}

put this at bottom of your theme.scss.css file should be working like you want.

0 Likes
Astronaut
1082 147 272

This will work if you want them to appear normally even when they're sold out, I was under the assumption you weren't aware that's why they were appearing that way.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Excursionist
14 0 6

Thank you all for this... i was looking at this css file all day and was pulling my hair out!  works brilliant.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello, 

I´m in a similar situation i would like my collection image to display without opacity when in grid view. 

thanks

0 Likes