Debut Theme: Have different images for mobile & desktop for Index Slider.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

The age old Shopify complaint that never gets answered. Showing a different image for mobile & desktop for the slider in Debut. The question has been asked for years. I've gotten it to work for my Brooklyn theme but I would like to switch Debut. Seems like Shopify would make it part of the theme. Creating an image that works perfectly horizontally and vertically is tough. When its resized, it leaves white space at them bottom and looks like garbage. 

1. Does anyone know how to show different images? 

2. Does anyone know how to at least get rid of the white space below the image on mobile?

This is a fresh Debut theme, no code added yet....

Thanks in advance!

Desktop, fine: 

Desktop.png

Mobile, garbage. Look at that white space:

mobile.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply.. Its not a published theme, as I am still working on it. Do you know how I can send a link to you?

0 Likes
Highlighted

you can share store URL and Password.

Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I can't get you a link to this theme.... its not published and there is another live theme on our storefront, so if I send you the link you will see the old theme I am replacing, not the one I am working on. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Ah, figured it out, here you go: https://unln3rvbwkehnb6f-8256763.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Can you provide me your site URL on email if possible.

I will send store request to access store.

Email me: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

how did you manage to get this to work on the brooklyn theme? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, i've searched everywhere for a solution to this problem. thanks

0 Likes