Debut Theme - How can i make the Product image swipe?

Solved
Ben555
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi guys,

I am currently using the Debut-theme on my shop and I am struggling to change the following function:
At the moment you can only change the product image in the product page by clicking on one of the other pictures below the current picture. My problem is now that people that are using a mobile phone are used to swipe right and left to change picture and I think this would be much more convenient. This is Sad that in Debut Theme you can't do this. This is a basic command so i'm really shocked! I've noticed for all the other free theme you can swipe jhgjfhdfhn.jpgpics so... Can anyone please help me to change the code and to implement this function?

0 Likes
VishvasMishra
Shopify Partner
189 38 45

This is an accepted solution.

@Ben555 ,

please provide store URL over personal message to resolve your issue.

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
0 Likes
Kevin95BS
2 0 0

Hello @VishvasMishra,

I have the same problem. I want that the customers can swipe the product images. 

Hope you can help me.

Here´s my shopify url:  baker-smith.de

Thank you and best regards

Kevin

0 Likes
thomasthrr
2 0 0

hello thanks for your help!

www.kokooncbd.com

0 Likes

For anyone still looking for a solution, I have coded a custom solution for this. You can use both arrows and also swipe.

Here is the tutorial of how to install it and here is the live preview of the Debut theme working with arrows/swipe feature.

I'll be releasing much more features in the near future, also if you find any bugs let me know!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes
Vanessa235
1 0 0

Hi, I seem to be having the same issue and I was wondering if you could help. 
My store URL is : captioncloset.com

0 Likes
Ben555
Tourist
10 0 4

@diego_ezfy You expect people to pay for your link dude please go away.

0 Likes

@Ben555 

Firstly, I appreciate your critic. But please, do consider being more respectful when addressing them. "Please go away" is not how you should treat people, especially - yet not exclusively - the ones who did not even offend you.

There lies a contradiction in your argument. This is an e-commerce platform which the main intent is to buy and sell products. It's ironic, to say the least.
So you are the only one who should be selling products? And when it comes to you personally things should be for free or else "go away"? Interesting. 

I understand your frustration, but with such an attitude it's difficult to help you. If you were to approach me in a more amiable manner I'd be happy to talk.

Thank you yet again for your observation and wishing you the best of luck, Ben.

Kind regards,
Diego 

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.