Debut Theme - How to make navigation bar overlap image

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

@AT3X 

Thanks for update 

sorry, but i don't know what do you want exactly can you please provide screenshot or video. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I will try to explain it with screenshots from my phone but this problem also happens on my desktop version.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-07 at 17.56.23 (1).jpeg As you can see here it looks like its working fine i tried to make this header transparent.

And as you can see here if i click on the menu button it glitches out like this.WhatsApp Image 2020-06-07 at 17.56.24.jpeg

Also on all my pages the headings of those pages become stuck in the header.WhatsApp Image 2020-06-07 at 17.56.23.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 4

@KetanKumar  I found the solution and was using the code for if I had an announcement bar enabled which I currently don't. Thank you for your reply! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

@AT3X 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

@Cherizzle 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I have made my header sticky, but I can't make it transparent at the top and colored when scrolling down, anyone can help pls?

https://vanity-beauty-test.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6053 888 2042

@jiacheng1996 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes