(Debut Theme)How to make slideshow image a clickable link?

Solved
seanleesytrend
14 0 0
Hello, Im using the debut theme on shopify and i added in a slideshow section as my banner on my homepage. I photoshopped the image to have a "shop now button" in the banner and i want to make the entire image be a clickable link to my product (bendadesk). I know that there's a button option, but it is right in the middle of the image and looks unappealing.

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Sean
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @seanleesytrend.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out to Shopify!

I understand you're looking for a way to make the entire slideshow image clickable to the link with the Debut theme. Since Debut is a Shopify-supported theme, if your store is subscribed to a plan, this is something that our Theme Support can help you with. That being said, I was able to locate your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to send this request to our Theme Support team!

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rust
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Elias 

I have the same issue as @seanleesytrend and my store is subscribed to a plan. 

How can I request that the Theme Support team help me out with this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @Rust.

No problem at all, I'd be happy to assist you with that. I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox and confirm the customization request by replying to it. After that, I'll be able to forward it over to our Theme Support team.

Thanks!

KCollins09
1 0 0

Hi Elias,

Would you be able to assist me as well?

0 Likes
doodlingtale
1 0 0

I am facing the same challenge. Could you please help me out too?

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @KCollins09 & @doodlingtale.

Thank you both for joining the thread. I've sent an authentication email to each of your registered emails on file, please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to send a customization request to our Theme Support team on your behalf.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Ana_Giaza
1 0 0

Hi Elias!

I'm having the same trouble, can you send me the email so I can talk to somebody about this? I need to make all my slideshows fully clickable.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 116

Hey, @Ana_Giaza.

No problem! If your store uses a Shopify-supported theme and is subscribed to a plan, our Theme Support can help with making your slideshow fully clickable. I've sent an authentication email to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders, reply to it, and confirm the customization request. Once I've authenticated your account and confirmed the customization details, I can move forward with the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
Baiby-Chrstian
3 0 0

Hi there. I'm having the same problem with trying to make my slideshow banner clickable without a button. Could I please have some assistance?

0 Likes