Debut Theme - Insert BuyNow Button on Feature Collection + Increase Header Size + Filter Table

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello, 

I currently have debut theme on my business. Looking for support on three things: 

1. Insert Add to Cart or Buy Now Button on Feature Collection + Products Page 

- Want this to be present on home page feature collection and products page for a quick add/faster checkout

2. For Product Features -> Content 

- How can I make the Heading text larger than the Text Body? Currently both heading and text are same size.

3. Filter Table  

Under my Shipping Policy page, I've provided a table which shows shipping lead times by country. This is a pretty long table (60+ Countries/rows with 2 columns) and does not look good given length.

Below is sample image for the first few countries.

How can I create a filter table where the customer can type in their country in a "search box" and as they type their country would appear and populate the lead time?

For example, if you start typing "Bel" - Belgium Country option would appear, and you would select Belgium, and it would show you the lead time of "09-18 Days"

The total data would be hidden so the massive table isnt there (60+ rows), but just a search bar that populates after you type your Country then shows you the single lead time once you select a country. 

shipping table.PNG

URL: https://bestrong-af.com/

Thanks,

rad1ant

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Any support on this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Bump for visibility - can I get some support on this? 

0 Likes