Debut Theme Mobile Add to cart Resize

Solved
moonrise
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello, I want to change add to cart size as thinner. Can somebody help me? 

URL: onthologie.com

IMG_4509.jpeg

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 17 13

Hi @moonrise.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions for this inquiry and I appreciate you sending your store link to check this out. I really enjoyed looking through your lovely products, the site looks fantastic!

It looks like your Debut themes "Add to cart" buttons have been customized, as we do not have ATC buttons on product cards. Are you using a third-party application or have you added customized coding to your Theme to create these options? If so, I would recommend reaching out to either the app's developer to see if this customization would be possible, or reaching out to a local developer or Shopify Expert to look into potential customization if you have manipulated the coding yourself. 

I hope this points you in a direction to help you achieve this customization, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
moonrise
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello @Marty 

Yes, I did customized code from Shopify discussion groups. Is there any way to resize the button?

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 17 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @moonrise.

Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying that.

Our themes team is not able to support third-party customizations, since you manipulated your Debut theme via unsupported coding your next step would be to reach out to a local developer or Shopify Expert who could potentially help you out with your request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes