Debut Theme : Mobile view images are not to scale

Shopify Partner
8 0 0

https://gyazo.com/4079bd543733ae3b54adbc94354e7d32

This is probably the third post im making, nevertheless 

Im trying to get my images to be properly scaled on moobile but i cant figure out how to, or more importantly why this behavior is affecting

It causes my store to be disrupted on mobile

Any help appreciated

Programmer + Designer in Training
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 26 66

Hi, Mahelaa.

This is Dallas from the social care team here at Shopify. I would be more than happy to help you out with this. 

Thank you for adding that screenshot. From the looks of it, your images are most likely different sizes. When you add your product images I recommend making sure that they are all the same format, size, and dimension. This will ensure that whenever the website structure changes (ie. desktop to mobile) the images will be unaffected. 

It is also recommended that all product images are in the file format JPEG. This type of image will work the best for your product page. 

This Help Doc here gives a lot of great information in regards to product images and their sizes and how to make them work best for your site.

You were saying that this is disrupting your store on mobile. Is there anything else that this product image issue is affecting on your website? 

Let me know! We also have wonderful support here 24/7 via phone, chat, or email as well. We are standing by ready to answer any questions that you may have. 

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Thanks for the reply Dalllas.

I feared that it was the case as well. 

Cheers

Programmer + Designer in Training
0 Likes