Debut Theme - Move Nav Bar

Excursionist
36 0 4

Hi everyone!

(website link: www.bigplay.store)

So it seems the password button is broken to start with and I have no idea how that has happened :(

But my issue is I am trying to move my nav bar to be flush along the top of the slideshow that you can see.

Clearly I am failing haha, I think I need to create div or something to make it sit underneath the rest of the content, I am just struggling to work with liquid lol... Bit of a Noob!

Thanks in advance and if this is outside of the scope of how we are supposed to use the forums I apologise in advance!

Not looking to just take someone's copy and pasted code, genuinely looking to learn ^_^

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello Matt_Wilson-BPG,
If possible please remove password.
So that I can check and let you know exact solution here.
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 4

Hi mate! Thanks for the hasty reply :)

I have removed it ^_^

0 Likes
Highlighted
You want cart icon and login icon on right side?
And all menu in single line?
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 4

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/

Almost identical to this :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 4

bump

0 Likes