Debut Theme: Move Navigation on the right side

Solved
fansse
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi, 

I'm trying to move my navigation on the right side near the shopping cart. The Debut Theme has a html structure I believe of 1/4 contains logo, 1/2 contains menu, 1/4 contains search+cart.

How can I tweak it so the navigation be on the right side? 

Thanks for helps guys and have a good 2020 year!

www.milugal.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

You can use the custom CSS code below to fix

.site-header .site-header__mobile-nav.grid--table {
display: block;
}

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
fansse
Tourist
17 0 1

WOW! Thank you so much man! 

Worked!

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
LevelDesign
1 0 0

Hi Fansse, 

Can I ask where you inserted the code?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Yasminlayla
6 0 0

Hi, I tried this but it moves my logo to the left and keeps the navigation centered, can you tell me how to change the navigation to the right and the logo centered

0 Likes
Paul__J
2 0 0

Hi there, same for me. It moves it to the left next to the logo instead of to the right next the the search icon. I pasted the code at the bottom of the CCS file. Should I put it somewhere else to make it work? Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Nugz
1 0 0

Richard, 

Is there anything else you need to do other than post that code at bottom of liquid css file? 

Thanks!

Nugz

0 Likes
gebhartdk
1 0 0

hi, thank you! this moved all the navigation to the left side, next to the logo. could you please help us? how to get the navigation to the right side? thank you!

0 Likes
nikan
1 0 0

hi sorry can somebody explain to my a little more detailed how to move the menu points a little to the right?

Where do I need to add the CSS code and where do I find it?

Sorry I am new to this and not a pro yet

0 Likes