Debut Theme: Moving Collections Copy to Bottom of Page

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am currently using the Debut theme for my Shopify store: shopgeorgiandgrace.com.

I'd like to make it so that the H1/Title are at the top along with 1 paragraph of the content. I'd like the rest of the content to be at the bottom of the page, under the products.

I know it's possible. I just have no idea what needs to be added to the CSS in order to make it work that way. Can someone please help me out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
81 8 11

@shopggdolls  so you need an extra p tag with text below the product heading?  can share the design reference 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
148 19 22

Hi @shopggdolls,

Its little bit coding work. If you know coding. Then you can follow my instructions.

You can do this by using app(https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-custom-field). This is free app.

After setting up app, you can make filed in this app and copy shortcode and then add that shortcode in collection-template.liquid

You can find collection-template.liquid in 

Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Actions -> Edit Code -> Sections -> collection-template.liquid

Add collection text after this codeAdd collection text after this code

Add your app shortcode after this code

If It solves your problem, Please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need Shopify customization and custom work on your store? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on pankajtechcode@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I don't think I have the experience to do this correctly. Could you give me instructions on creating the shortcode that I add to the theme files?

0 Likes