Debut Theme - Need help with adjusting line break heights on product description

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there,

Basically as the title states. I am using the Debut theme and I wrote my product description. The problem for me is with the formatting. I choose my headers such as Header 2 and Header 4 in my description and the line breaks are way too big. I want to see how I can reduce them. On the text editor for the description I have no option to format it the way I want. In which way can I adjust this?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3315 527 781

Hi @Fr33dom 

You can add this css in Asset->theme.scss file at bottom:

.product-single__description h2,.product-single__description h4{margin: 0;}

This code will remove space for h2 and h4 tag only for used in description. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there and thanks for the reply. Apologies that I didn't get back to you earlier. I was able to fix it by writing my text in the HTML editor here, copying and pasting it to the product page description and it sorted the spacing out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there, I appreciate the code. I was able to sort out the spacing by using an HTML editor (linked in case you want to look at it) I found on one of the previous threads here, I just wrote my description there, copy and pasted, and it worked out! Thanks for the code and help!

0 Likes