Debut Theme - Product image swiping

2 0 1

Hello Community,

I am currently using the Debut-theme on my shop and I am struggling to change the following funcion:

At the moment you can only change the product image in the product page by clicking on one of the other pictures below the current picture. My problem is now that people that are using a mobile phone are used to swipe right and left to change picture and I think this would be much more convinient to implement. I think the brooklyn theme has this funcion.

Can anyone please help me to chane the code and to implement this function?

Show_problem.jpg

1 Like

Hi,

I'm ready to help you with implementing the code for adding swipe feature on the Product page. 

Please let me know your thoughts in order to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Perennial Solution

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi,

We are Shopify Experts and we will help you to do this work for you. Please contact to me at info@gtechwebindia.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9786 86 1531

Ignore any partner that tries and solicit work from you on this post. We don't encourage that kind of activity and there's nothing worse for someones first post to be greeted by someone trying to sell you something.

Now that said, if you are looking to hire someone I can move this to the Job Board (the place where it's cool for partners reach out).

If you're looking to do this all yourself what's your JavaScript and web dev skills like. It's certainly possible to do but there'll be a limit to how much help we can give on the forums. We can try but be ready to do lots of the heavy lifting.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
1 Like
2 0 1

Hello Jason,

thank you for the information.

Unforunately I do not have any Javascript expierience, only the basics of html and css. So I think on my own it would be to much work to figure out how to do this.

Could you estimate how much it would cost to hire someone for this task? How much you would charge for that?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Harisko, did you find a solution to this? I am wonder about this as well. Thanks!

0 Likes