[Debut Theme] - Resize Collection Image Thumbnails Grid

Highlighted
3 0 2

Without having to go into and edit each product's main image, I'm looking to figure out how to resize the images all to a standard size, I'm assuming using CSS. I've tried various combinations of the "grid-view-item" and "grid-view-item__image" but restricting the height Style of those in the theme.scss.liquid just causes the products to start overlapping each other in various ways. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I am trying to figure this out as well?   Did you get it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 2

No I haven't. I did a few bandaid CSS options, it does an ok job at it, but only works for certain grid layouts (No more than 2 products per row). 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

Can anyone please help with this? I'd like bigger thumbnails on the homepage with less white space in between them. Debut theme. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @eCom_Phil,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

I'd rather not post my URL. It's just the standard Debut theme. I've already used the following to make the product tables widescreen:

/*================ Sizing Variables ================*/
$width-site: 1200px;

/*================ Sizing Variables ================*/
$width-site: initial;

Now I just need to make the thumbs bigger. I can't find the code...

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hey, I used to have too many issues with Shopify so I decided to hire a developer so that I do not need to worry about this and more focusing on sales and this helped me save my time and also revenue of my store too. I can recommend you if you need 

https://www.webrexstudio.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

I like to learn and work the code myself. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 5

Please help. I'm using Debut and trying to make thumbnails on the homepage bigger. Please point me to the code. I've been combing through everything and have not been able to find it. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I found the answers in these two links. My collections page uses 5 images so this is what I used for my code: 

{% when 5 %}
{%- assign max_height = 345 -%}
{% endcase %}

https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/Debut-theme-collection-page-Resize-the-images/td-p/652...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50585749/debut-shopify-theme-change-image-size-on-collection-pag...

Hope this helps!

0 Likes