[Debut Theme] - Resize Collection Image Thumbnails Grid

2 0 2

Without having to go into and edit each product's main image, I'm looking to figure out how to resize the images all to a standard size, I'm assuming using CSS. I've tried various combinations of the "grid-view-item" and "grid-view-item__image" but restricting the height Style of those in the theme.scss.liquid just causes the products to start overlapping each other in various ways. 

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

I am trying to figure this out as well?   Did you get it?

0 Likes
2 0 2

No I haven't. I did a few bandaid CSS options, it does an ok job at it, but only works for certain grid layouts (No more than 2 products per row). 

1 Like
Excursionist
16 0 3

Can anyone please help with this? I'd like bigger thumbnails on the homepage with less white space in between them. Debut theme. Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello @eCom_Phil,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 3

I'd rather not post my URL. It's just the standard Debut theme. I've already used the following to make the product tables widescreen:

/*================ Sizing Variables ================*/
$width-site: 1200px;

/*================ Sizing Variables ================*/
$width-site: initial;

Now I just need to make the thumbs bigger. I can't find the code...

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hey, I used to have too many issues with Shopify so I decided to hire a developer so that I do not need to worry about this and more focusing on sales and this helped me save my time and also revenue of my store too. I can recommend you if you need 

https://www.webrexstudio.com/

Thanks

0 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 3

I like to learn and work the code myself. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes