Debut: Theme - Showing Featured Image until Product Variant is selected.

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there,

I am trying to show a featured image until variant is selected. I followed this tutorial: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-show-featured-image-on-product-page . However, I can't seem to settle step 11. I am able to complete Step 12 for "Other Free Shopify Themes", managed to find the code and change it. 

Could this be because I don't have the Product.liquid Snippet or Single-product.liquid Snippet (as described in step 10)? I could not find the /cart/add in any of the other two sections.

My store is www.hattiehome.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3182 701 847

Hi

I can solve your problem but please email me theme zip or shop accesses it is possible for you?

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi I am having the same problem with the debut theme - I would like the media I upload to show as the first image (product image) rather than the variants. Can anyone help? I've used the same guide as posted above but stuck on the same step. 

Thanks

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having a similar issue.  I've gotten the Debut theme to have the default variant be a prompt to select a variant and show the Feature image.  The problem is that when I select a variant it keeps the picture on the feature image instead of switching to the variant image. 

Does anyone know if this can be resolved?

0 Likes