Debut Theme - Showing "From $xxx" prices for products on product collection pages ?

3 0 0

Hello Ryan, I would really appreciate some help with this matter.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Ryan - I realize this is an old post, but I am also trying to add the "From" to variants. If I follow your directions it adds From to every product. Is there a new way to add this to the Debut theme?

0 Likes
5 0 0

I have used this code to show the price range successfully. When I click on the product the price range is still defaulted for the first variant that is listed. In order to get the exact price for that variant you need to select the variant in the drop down. If this stays the customer wouldn't see the price of the variant until they go to checklut beause you can add that variant to the cart without seeing the actual price (just the price range). Is there a way to keep the price range, but then have the first variant's product price show when you click on the product?

Or would it make more sense to not have a variant defaulted? Causing the customer to have to select which variant from the dropdown?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hello,
if you want to show price range for each product with differents prices for variants, you can try this APP.
This app show price range for each product in all collections.
In app configuration, you can set also format for displaying price range, for example like From $5.00 to $9.99 or $5.00 - $9.99

0 Likes