Debut Theme - Solution to swipe images on the product page (Mobile & Desktop)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi

i have check on both mobile and destop... problem was on both.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

@yashsaini 

Can you send your website's URL via private message or e-mail, please?

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

is this the right email : diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

yes, that is it

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This was happening to me on mobile, until I unchecked "Enable adaptive height for images" at the bottom of the "Product Pages" editor. Have you played with that to see if that changes anything?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi

A Good news , that after disable "adaptive height for images" at the bottom of the "Product Pages" editor.

Yes now everthing work fine...

Thank you All , All the best

Yash

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Amazing! Thanks so much for all the bug fixes. This now works for me. I was having the same issue on initial load for main image.

If you ever sort the zoom functionality, you'll go down in history!

Great work and thanks for sharing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @diego_ezfy ,

first at all, great work! The function is very important, especially on the mobile version, thanks for your contribution.

But i have two comments:

1. At product page on mobile there is under the main picture a slide bar. When i slide with the finger over the slider, then the next picture is chosen. Maybe it´s better, when this behavior is only, when slide over the main picture. When i slide in the image bar, in my opinion, it should just show which pictures will follow. And with a tap on a picture in the bar, the picture will chosen.

2. Is it possible in desktop version, to add an arrow to chose next picture? Maybe we can also add a zoom icon, which plops when the mouse is moving above the main picture.

Don´t forget, thats only suggestions for improvement. You did still a great job!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@diego_ezfy Awesome work! Really good addition to the theme. Wondering if you have any plans to work on this in the future? Key bits to make it just perfect:

- Return zoom on pinch on mobile

- Return zoom on desktop

- Prevent from swiping behaviour when interacting with thumbnails (only an issue where lots of images exist and 'long' tumbnail bar is shown

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hey @diego_ezfy, I've been searching to do that for a while and really happy to see your post, great work thank you!

Anyway, I have some troubles because my "product-template.liquid" has already been modified for multiple variant images (with this video which works perfectly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpSIscriYA&t=119s) and I can't figure out how to adapt your code to my product-template.liquid...

Here is my product-template.liquid code if it helps: https://gist.github.com/alexisthieb/b0eb2da14181c035505feef0abd477bf

I've tried to compare it to yours and insert the missing parts but it results in a product slider with all the images (not only the variant ones) which comes on top of the first one:

Capture d’écran 2020-08-28 à 14.02.01.png

If anyone have an idea how to implement this would be really appreciated,

Cheers from France! 

Alex

0 Likes