Debut Theme - Solution to swipe images on the product page (Mobile & Desktop)

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @VLMontoro, I am also trying to do this! Did you have any luck adding this functionality to featured product?

Huge thanks @diego_ezfy this is an awesome addition to my site! Just really really want it implemented on my home page too.

I've tried adding in the extra bits of code that you added to the product.template-liquid, but the main image disappears leaving just the thumbnails really far down below.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey Diego,

the Debut Theme is updated now and I don't have a "theme.init" in my "theme.js". So where do I drop the code?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This did not work on mine. Do you think you can take a look?

Thanks!

Sheryl

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here, they seemed to have updated / changed the theme.js file on the debut theme and removed the theme.init section completely but not the other themes... I wonder if the old codes still work... can someone post their theme.js so I can give it a try please? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you so much for this!

Everyone is so appreciative of you and your awesome programming skills helping us all out. 

Its worked really well for my site but I was wondering if would be possible to make it so when you swipe across the variants, the selection in the drop down list changes to the same as the item viewed.

I.e. We have 1 item with 10 different variants but when you swipe through the images theres no way of knowing what the variant is called. Ideally if the variant changes with the image it will be easier for the customer to add to cart immediately and also so they can see the name related to what theyre seeing.

Thanks again. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How did you end up solving this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@diego_ezfy Really thank you for the nice solution. It worked fine but when I click on a product and go to the product page the product photos are closed. Only when I click on a product photo the photo will open and show in big.
Hope you can help me.

Best regards

Kevin

0 Likes