Debut Theme - Testimonials Scroll + controls

Hello! I am looking to make the Testimonials "quote" section of my homepage auto-scroll. Right now, I have 5-6 testimonials but it only shows 3 of them on desktop and 1 testimonial on mobile. If you click and hold with your mouse you can scroll sideways but its not intuitive (at all) because there are no dots or arrows suggesting the section scrolls.

My website is www.solesaints.com

Additionally, on mobile you can swipe with your finger but that is not intuitive at all either. It took me a while to figure our you can even swipe left to see there are more testimonials.

Can somebody guide me on making the testimonials auto-scroll? I'd also like to add dots or arrows so the user knows they can navigate through them as well. 

I've attached screenshots of the current mobile and desktop section of my site so you can see the issue.

Thank you in advance for any guidance or help you can provide.

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 6.30.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 6.30.02 PM.png

-J

Avocado Swim: Trendy, high quality, reasonably priced swimwear for women!
www.avocadoswim.com
0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
1 Like
2 0 0

Hi there,

I'm also using Debut and have the same issue, how do I initialize autoscroll?

Also, the spacing underneath the testimonials section is huge, how do I reduce this?

Many thanks in advance.

(Please also feel free to email me at dickon@thespiritofbliss.com)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

www.thespiritofbliss.com

@Dickon wrote:

Hi there,

I'm also using Debut and have the same issue, how do I initialize autoscroll?

Also, the spacing underneath the testimonials section is huge, how do I reduce this?

Many thanks in advance.

(Please also feel free to email me at dickon@thespiritofbliss.com)

0 Likes