Debut Theme White Space help!

Excursionist
11 1 4

Hey Shopify Guru's!!!!  I am looking for a way to remove some unwanted white space on my website. 

The site is www.pinkslateboutique.com

Right below a section of a gallery image and above another type of section (i.e. custom content, image with text, testimonials, newsletter) there is a large gap of white space.  I am attaching a photo of the top of the site which doesn't have the white space and of some of the sections that do have the white space with an arrow showing the gap.  It only seems to be happening between a gallery section and a different type of section??

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 9.54.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-26 at 9.52.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-26 at 9.15.42 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 2

Have you already changed margins, padding, etc? There is a negative margin on the Instagram section.

0 Likes
Excursionist
11 1 4

I did try and mess around with padding and margins... I actually changed some coding so that when it was viewed on mobile it wasn't such an eyesore because mobile isn't responsive on this theme.  But, I couldn't figure out how to change the padding on just those area's.  

It isn't happening on all sections of the homepage but only when a graphic is above and then below it is some other type of media (not sure what to call it, lol)

Obviously not too tech savvy here. :(

0 Likes
Tourist
8 2 2

I had started with debut theme and changed to supply because the hero slider on the front page wasn't responsive.

I think that the code changes that you did on mobile are affecting the desktop css also. I would recheck the mobile coding that you did (or switch themes :)

0 Likes