Debut Theme button resizing.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Please forgive me if this question has been asked somewhere else, but I wasn't able to find it. I'd like to be able to resize one particular button on my DesignerDice.myshopify.com page.
I have a hero image with text overlay as the Debut theme starts with. I'd like to be able to change the button which reads "Shop Now", on that initial image/text overlay to 2-3x larger than it currently is. Is there a way to change individual buttons this way? Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1157 246 344

Hey there,

Your shop is password protected. Please provide password.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
694 64 82

@Nicolas433 wrote:

Please forgive me if this question has been asked somewhere else, but I wasn't able to find it. I'd like to be able to resize one particular button on my DesignerDice.myshopify.com page.
I have a hero image with text overlay as the Debut theme starts with. I'd like to be able to change the button which reads "Shop Now", on that initial image/text overlay to 2-3x larger than it currently is. Is there a way to change individual buttons this way? Thank you very much. 

yes it can be done, please share password

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you anyways! Figured it out. For anyone interested, search your theme.css.liquid for .hero__btn and then customize the css to your liking. :)

0 Likes