Debut Theme homepage going up and crop some content

Solved
2 0 0

Hello i would like to know how to fix my homepage, i try to used some pop ups app and it's end my homepage error going up underneath the header and crop half of my image slider. i try to delete the apps and the plug ins but still the same, here the preview https://areioutdoorgear.co.id/

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Hey, there!

Thank you, so much for reaching out today and I'd love to see what I can do to help you. Sending over the link is also very helpful, so I appreciate that.

I looked at the link that you shared, but this is what I see.

Is that not how it originally looked? I'll add that the theme you're using, which looks like Debut, will crop the images a bit so that they fit the full width of the screen.

2019-09-rey19-i9yzs

If this isn't what you're seeing it sounds like this could be a cache related issue. Have you tried clearing your cache? This helpful link gives the instructions for how to clear the cache for all browsers. Can you try that and then see if it works?

If it doesn't please send over a screenshot of the error that you're seeing. This will help me to figure out the next steps that we'll need to take.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

hello thank you for the answer, i tried clearing the cache and it works thank you so much :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Wonderful, I'm so happy to hear it! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes