Debut Theme - how to change the location of "hamburger" icon from right to left

Tourist
30 0 1

2019-09-01_035126.png

0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 1

Also, how to add the hamburger icon in desktop version as I found it in mobile version only

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Hi, @CHUNGKWU3 !

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for reaching out, and for sharing your store here- this is very helpful.

The hamburger menu is designed with Mobile in mind. For this reason it only appears on mobile/smaller devices by default. Or in some cases, depending on the theme it may appear on larger devices if the navigation is too large/ with excess menu items. This is to make for a better display and overall user experience.

The customizations that you are after do require quite a bit of adjusting to your code. While some forum users may be able to chime in to help, I wanted to let you know that it is something that our Theme support could help you with. This is available as part our Design policy, which is offered to all Shopify built themes, provided that you are on a paid plan. 

I've sent you an email to confirm your details if you would like to arrange for this to be done by our team. Do feel free to reply to me if this is something you would like us to set up.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 1
Yes, please proceed. I will subscribe the fee plan
0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 1
As i said i am very satisfied with the changes you have made on my theme.

Is it possible to add the same for desktop view at the left hand side?
0 Likes