Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

2019-09-01_035126.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Also, how to add the hamburger icon in desktop version as I found it in mobile version only

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 155

Hi, @CHUNGKWU3 !

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for reaching out, and for sharing your store here- this is very helpful.

The hamburger menu is designed with Mobile in mind. For this reason it only appears on mobile/smaller devices by default. Or in some cases, depending on the theme it may appear on larger devices if the navigation is too large/ with excess menu items. This is to make for a better display and overall user experience.

The customizations that you are after do require quite a bit of adjusting to your code. While some forum users may be able to chime in to help, I wanted to let you know that it is something that our Theme support could help you with. This is available as part our Design policy, which is offered to all Shopify built themes, provided that you are on a paid plan. 

I've sent you an email to confirm your details if you would like to arrange for this to be done by our team. Do feel free to reply to me if this is something you would like us to set up.

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2
Yes, please proceed. I will subscribe the fee plan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2
As i said i am very satisfied with the changes you have made on my theme.

Is it possible to add the same for desktop view at the left hand side?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 155

Hi, @CHUNGKWU3 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I will need to verify your details, via email before I am able to pass this request through to our team. I had sent you an email to the email address that we have on file for your Community account here. Could you please let me know if you have received this? You may also need to check in your spam folder just in case it made its way there by mistake.  If there is no sign of it, do please let me know and I can forward this to you or alternatively try another method for verification.

I do also see that you had a ticket open with our Theme support directly. You are also welcome to reply to this email to request this change if you like.

Let me know what works best for you. 

Cheers,
Katy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2
Dear Katy,

I have not received yet. But again for my request is to add the same in
desktop version for the left hambuger.

best regards,
wilson
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 155

Thanks so much for your speedy reply, @CHUNGKWU3.

I have resent the email to you now. Do keep an eye out in the email address which you use to log in to your Community account.

If for whatever reason you do not receive this, do please send us an email via this link here. Once you send this through, it will then generate a ticket number for you automatically. If you could let me know this ticket number here, I can then select your email from the queue for you.

Cheers,
Katy

0 Likes