Debut Theme, how to link my slideshow images to the right collection?

Tourist
12 0 0

Dear Shopify users,

I am looking for a way to make my slideshow images link directly to the right collection showing on the image when clicking on it, without having to add the button on the screen. I've tried the method of adding the collection link and leaving the button line blank, but that did not work. Which part in my code do I have to edit/add?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Richard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
576 124 195

@Richard1992

Please share your store URL so, I can assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 81

Hi, Richard!

This is May from Shopify.

I just dug a little deeper for a solution to your question, and you are correct, making this change will require some editing in the theme code. I am not an expert in coding, but since you are using a theme made by Shopify, I will be more than happy to get our Theme Support team to take a look into making this change for you. I will send you an email to the email address linked to your Shopify forum account. If you'd like to explore this route, feel free to reply to my email, and we can proceed with next steps.

In the meantime, if you have any additional details on your request, or more information about your store, feel free to post it here. It would also be awesome to see if other experts here have any insights on how to make this change.

Best Regards,

May
Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi May,

could u please help me aswell

i have got the same problem :/

kind regards

Julia

@May wrote:

Hi, Richard!

This is May from Shopify.

I just dug a little deeper for a solution to your question, and you are correct, making this change will require some editing in the theme code. I am not an expert in coding, but since you are using a theme made by Shopify, I will be more than happy to get our Theme Support team to take a look into making this change for you. I will send you an email to the email address linked to your Shopify forum account. If you'd like to explore this route, feel free to reply to my email, and we can proceed with next steps.

In the meantime, if you have any additional details on your request, or more information about your store, feel free to post it here. It would also be awesome to see if other experts here have any insights on how to make this change.

Best Regards,

May
Shopify Support

0 Likes