Debut homepage slider heading glow/stroke

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

I'm still a complete newbie to Shopify. Of all the themes i've found for my store so far, i'm loving Debut. My one and only issue with it so far is the Heading over the homepage slider. As you can see below the heading seems to have a glow/stroke around the text, i'm looking to remove this but not a CSS expert. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 00.14.26.png

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
596 40 85

Hey, there

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I looked over the image that you shared and then showed it to the themes team. They said that this is what is called a "Text Image Shadow". Since you're using a Shopify theme you're entitled to free design time. This is, fortunately, one of the things that can be customized with that design time. In that case, I am going to send you an email to the email address associated with your forums account. If that is the account owner's email then please just send me back a reply from there. If it isn't then please CC the account owner to that email and get them to respond. From there I will be able to fully authenticate your account and will be able to send it up to the themes team.

If you don't see that email it may have landed in your spam folder, but if it isn't there either then please let me know and I will figure out how we can proceed.

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes