Debut theme - 2 column blog

3 0 0

Hi, 

I am creating my shop with a debut theme and I waas wondering if anyone knows how to make blogs to show with 2 columns on homepage just like how featued collection is shown. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
555 36 77

Hi, Nam. 

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Team.

I talked with our themes team and it isn't guaranteed that it will be able to be done. For something like that it would definitely need to be coded into the site. Since it is, however, a Shopify supported theme I will be able to send it up to our themes team to have them try and code that in for you. 

I will send you an email to the account attached to this forum post. That way we will be able to be in direct contact. If you could reply back to that email from the account owner email on file I will send the request up to the themes department and have them work on that for you. 

Since I can't make any promises, I wanted to give you the other option as well, and that would be to go to our Shopify Experts. They may also be able to get that done for you. Since I am not trained in code I am not able to make promises either way, but they are two avenues to look into. 

Best,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes