Debut theme - Changing font size on landing page main image overlay text on mobile only

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Heya!

I've dug around and folks seem to only be asking about the slideshow font size, so I figured I'd open up a thread to try to get some answers.  My issue is the font size on the mobile version only that overlays my main landing page image (just below the header).  Looks great on desktop, but no amount of tweaking gets the mobile version to scale acceptably, and the few words of text I have keep wrapping to a second line, and therefore covering the image awkwardly.  Is there a way to edit this such that the text can scale to one line?

See screenshot:

IMG_5595.jpg

Thanks for any support!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px)
h1, .h1 {
       font-size: 1.2em!important;
}

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

So that just blew out the desktop version, making the cart icon as big as the whole screen... I was able to revert back for now - will stay tuned for any other ideas...

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Replace that code with below code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px)
{
h2.h1.mega-title.mega-title--large {
       font-size: 1.2em!important;
}
}

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks a million!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 2

how can I change text position on landing page main image overlay text for the collections section

madari21_0-1605287490252.png

0 Likes