Debut theme - Featured Product List instead of Featured Collection List

Solved
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey Shopifolk!

On the debut theme there is a collection list that you can add. I am wondering if there is a way to change the code so instead of being a grid where you can choose collections, you can choose individual products instead. So pretty much exactly the same thing but it would link to products. 

Does anyone have any code lying around for me to be able to achieve this? Have looked around the forum and couldn't find anything.

Cheers,

Hemi

0 Likes

Hello 
You can add featured product on this way , follow this screenshots:

40.jpg

36.jpg37.jpg38.jpg39.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi OSCProfessional,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. What I am wanting though is a featured product grid. So similar to a collection list but with products instead of collections. Below is an example of the collection list, clicking on the link will take someone to the collection link page. What I want is it to go straight to a product page. That is why I was thinking that the code would need to be edited. 

Cheers

0 Likes

Success.

Instead of editing code you can achive this by following steps:
1. Create one collection and add product you want to display on front page.
2. Assign that collection to featured collection as: 
41.jpg

42.jpg

Here you can get product on grid view and you can set row and number of products per row.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Perfect thank you so much!

0 Likes