Debut theme - Text Columns with Images & Collection Item (Button)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

Hi, I have two issues that I need help with, I would be grateful If someone could help me. I am using the debut theme, and please read the caption I posted on the picture to understand what I need help with. Thanks in advance. The circled part - I would like it to be a bit higher. The text columns with images to be aligned on the same line.The circled part - I would like it to be a bit higher. The text columns with images to be aligned on the same line.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @eShop2020,

Can you please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

Hey, thanks for replying fast. https://eshop-from-home.myshopify.com/

It is not yet published, I hope you can see it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@eShop2020,

Your shop is password protected

Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

theoda is the password

0 Likes
Highlighted

@eShop2020,

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px) {
#shopify-section-collection .btn {
    padding: 15px 50px;
    font-size: 20px;
}
}

For images,You need to add same width and height image

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

Hi, thanks for replying, nothing has changed. I followed the exact instructions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@eShop2020,

I gave you CSS for button

Please check the size of button

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

Oh yes, I notice it, can I have it moved closer to the text above? and not the size of the button? I feel there is a big gap between the text and the button. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

@eShop2020,

Ohhh...

Then remove above css..Which increase the size of button 

And add below css

#shopify-section-collection hr.hr--invisible {
    margin: 15px 0;
}
0 Likes