Debut theme acting strange

Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 6

Hello everyone,

I have noticed that my Debut theme is acting kind of strange. It's the first time I use it but I have been experiencing inconsistant things. I'm going to try and list them down here:

• Sometimes, the head menu doesn't work properly. Like if I'm on a product page and I want to click on "Shop" so the little drop down menu shows the other collection, it won't work. I would click but the drop down menu doesn't show and it doesn't lead me anywhere.
  • Sometimes when I'm viewing a product page and I want to click on another picture of the product, it will display it in a different window. So I need to click on previous to go back to the product page. When it works properly, it just displays the picture a little bigger on the product page (so I stay on the same page and don't need to click on previous).
  • My testimonials section will sometimes display as on the Debut Demo website, but most of the time, it displays as such:

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.46.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.47.28 AM.png

I have also been experiencing more technical issues that I didn't have to deal with when working on my previous website on the Narrative theme. My products inventory don't follow for some reason although I am leaving the ship from option (just changing the name to "collection") and all the variants of the product. I didn't have this problem before. I even used to delete the "Ships From" variant while keeping another variant (plug type) and it had no problem tracking the inventory of my products.

I've got no idea what's going on. I haven't touched any code (didn't add or takeout any).

Does someone know what is going on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 6

Here are the problems I listed in video format. It might be easier to understand what I'm talking about.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IVKEJa7KXaUo22PnLxY4bTeN4orl0PD2?usp=sharing 

0 Likes