Debut theme - changing Sale design on products

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Skjermbilde.JPG

Hi. How can i change the sale design. "Salg" is sale in norwegian. I want to change the text and color. Maybe also make Salg first and the price after. Like "SALG 249,-" and SALG with a color. 

Hope this makes sense, thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
352 42 55

Hey, @Dekselportalen!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

You can change the 'sale' text colour at any time by clicking 'Online store > Theme's > Customise > Theme settings > Colors > Sale price'. 

2019-10-6xn53-grgtt

To change the size, you would need to change the size of all the text. So if you go to 'theme settings' again but this time click 'typography' instead of 'colors' and change the 'body text' size. 

2019-10-boxfq-bssld

I wouldn't advise moving the 'sale' text to the front as customers are used to seeing it after the original price but it is up to you. If you would like to go ahead with this change, let me know and I can check your eligibility for our theme's team to help you out with that. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please let me know. Also, while I have you, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner so we have put together this Black Friday Checklist! It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like

Hello

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
1 Like

Hello @Dekselportalen ,
Please share site URL , It would be easy to check and provide best solution for you.

Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
1 Like
Tourist
16 0 1
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

Thanks! Maybe im not having Sale first, but i would like to have Salg before the saleprice. Like this "SALG 249,-". I think that looks much better than "249kr Salg.

0 Likes

Hello,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.price__sale dd {
	display: flex;
}
.price__sale .price-item__label {
	order: 1;
-webkit-order: 1;
	text-transform: uppercase;
}
.price__sale .price-item--sale {
	order: 2;
-webkit-order: 2;
	padding-left: 5px;
}

@Dekselportalen wrote:

Thanks! Maybe im not having Sale first, but i would like to have Salg before the saleprice. Like this "SALG 249,-". I think that looks much better than "249kr Salg.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
352 42 55

Okay, no worries @Dekselportalen. In order to change that text around, you can do it yourself within the code in the product-price.liquid file:

22-44-initd-k0k3h

Or if you are not comfortable doing this change yourself, I can verify your account and have our theme's team do it for you if you are still eligible for design time.

Let me know how you would like to move forward or if you have any other questions!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes