Debut theme - editing Text Columns with images

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi there! I have just starting on Shopify and I am using the Debut theme. I have a section of 3 columns of text and the title is left aligned and I am wondering if anyone knows how or if it can be centered?? I included a photo for reference. Any help is appreciated!!

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 4.33.03 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.feature-row h2.h3 {
    text-align: center;
}

Try this or please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know exact solution.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi there! I tried adding that code, but it didn’t seem to work. The url for the site is https://open-east.myshopify.com/admin/themes/78986641489/editor
Thank you so much for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 
Can you add password to your site so that i can open your site.
And share password in private message.
35.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would like to center align the heading and text in the "Text Columns with Images" in the Debut Theme. Currently the headings and text are left aligned (see image below). Please can someone advise me on the code?

Blackcomb_0-1599428378886.png

Thanks everyone!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello! 

I am also trying to do the same - did you find a solution? I have tried everything suggested on here but it does not seem to change anything?

Thanks

Kelly

0 Likes