Debut theme home page customization issues

anna922
1 0 0

Hello,

I need to move collection list section from bottom of the page to top . How can i do that? I cant figure out . can anyone help?

0 Likes
Zipacna
Tourist
10 1 3

Captureg245.PNG

If you just click an hold the dots on the right of the section you can drag it to the top to change the order.

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
465 66 107

Hi, @anna922!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question. I can see you've already had an answer to your question, but I just wanted to add some more context for you.

After you choose a theme that defines the basic look and feel of your online store, you can customize the theme to suit your unique brand. You can customize your theme content and settings from your Shopify admin by using the theme editor. The theme editor includes a theme preview and a sidebar or Edit menu that you can use to add and remove content, and to make changes to your settings.

You can rearrange dynamic sections on your home page - including your collection list. To do this follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
  2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
  3. On the section that you want to move, click ⋮⋮ and drag the section to a different place.
  4. Click Save.

You can learn more about theme customization in our handy guide here.

If you ever need a hand, please make sure you get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
667 67 119

Hi @anna922

You can rearrange dynamic sections on your home page.

You can refer on this screenshot here.  

Steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.

2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.

3. On the section that you want to move, click ⋮⋮ and drag the section to a different place.

4. Click Save.

Hope this helps.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes