Debut theme - how to add a border around "Featured Collections" on home page?

Tourist
11 0 3

Hi,

Would like to create a border around the "featured collections" on home page.  I have three collections and would like the border around all three not as a border around each.  Would like the border to be big enough under collections so to add title of collection within border (which currently overlays on the image itself).

I searched forum, and border related posts only include product pages, so hoping someone will know how to add border on home page.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Kindly add below code in your themes css file:

body.template-index #shopify-section-featured-collections .page-width {
    border: 1px solid #000;
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 20px;
}

Let me know if any issue.

Hope this helps you

Thank you

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Shopify Developer | Email:pinkal.beladiya2911@gmail.com | Skype ID: live:f9802098aa87af33 | Skype Name: Pink@l Bel@diy@
1 Like
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi Pinkal,

That almost worked, it did create a line border - although it done it around 'featured collection' rather than 'featured collections'... I think on debut it is just called 'collections' and that's maybe why it bordered the other one.  I took out the word 'featured' thinking it may do a border around collections but it just disappeared altogether.   

Thank you anyway, it was almost what I wanted, I wanted a border but not just a line border but a very light greyish solid border.  

0 Likes