Debut theme - how to organize footer menu

LBnailartist
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi guys! I'm new here...just starting to finish designing my new website before the big launch.

Despise my few attempts, I wasn't able to organize my footer the way I want it to be. 

- First, I would like to add a thin line between the footer and my central sections.

- I would also like my Social Media Icons to appearing on their own section between "LINKS" and "SUBSCRIBE" with the title "SOCIAL MEDIAS".

- If I could add a line break or something to be able to lined up the "Search" with the text under "Subscribe" it will be also great to know how to do it.

- Finally, I'd like the payment icons and the @copyright to be centered at the bottom.

I'll attach a picture of what I have with what I want in RED.footer.jpg

If someone can help me with this I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks a bunch!

Best,

Laurence

0 Likes
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 175

Hey, Laurence!

My name is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team and I'd love to help you out with this.

Since you're using a Shopify theme I can send this list of requests to our themes team here and they may be able to get this done for you. The best part is that they can do adjustments on Shopify themes for free using some design time. I can't promise that they'll be able to do all of that for you, but all of the requests seem fairly simple.

In order to be able to send this to them, however, I'm going to need to verify your account. In order to do that I'm going to email the address associated with this forum account. If that is the account owner email address on file for the store you want to change then please just reply to that email. If you're not the account owner then please CC them to this email and get them to reply back to the email. From there I'll have the verification that I need.

I will send that email now, but if you don't see it in your inbox please check your spam folder.

I look forward to speaking with you further.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LBnailartist
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there Dallas!

Thank you so much for your response. I did reply back to the email you sent, but haven't heard back from you yet. I hope you got the confirmation. 

Let me know if you have further informations or news regarding my request. I would like to fix this as soon as possible to be able to launch my website pretty soon.

Thanks again!

Best,

Laurence

0 Likes
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 175

Hey, Laurence! 

Thanks so much for letting me know. I sent you a reply to your email last night and I sent it up to our themes team, so you should hear back from them in the next 72 hours. Please keep an eye out for that reply. 

In the meantime, if you have any other questions that you need help with please let me know. 

Best, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kenozy0527
1 0 0
  1. Hello, can i get someone to help me fix the line breaks on my footer menu. I feel like theres too much gap inbetween. Thank you
0 Likes