Debut theme - how to remove grey overlay from the images on the collection list page.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey gang, can I ask how you changed your "SOLD OUT" icon colour? I'm using debut, I've managed to remove the overlay opacity, but can't find how to change the sold-out icon so it's more visible. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 1 2

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help how to remove image gray border. Thanks you guys. 

www.boutq.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

This is the solution! Many, many thanks. I have tried rewriting the code (as suggested by other experts) and nothing worked. This straightforward process solved the problem immediately.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

AH.  Thank you!  I never would have thought to look there and I've been searching for this for the last 30 minutes.  You rock!

@ChelsChels wrote:

Anyone still looking to change the "dark overlay" in the Debut theme needs to go into the customization section, then select the theme settings tab, go to the colors tab, scroll down to the image overlays, there you can change the percentage of the opacity to 0% or change the background color to give a different hue. This changes it for the main screen, collections and title images. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks, easy and no code editing required :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you this worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

on my collection there's overlay of color you can adjust and text color change. If you select no text there's still grey out text. I want mine TEXT removed, so it never shows over any pictures. People cant see the picture if it's all blocked and looks unprofessional. Why cant this be a option where you disable like it says? How do you I remove this. The easy and correct information would be great.  added question, How can you have customers upload image to your page through shopify? My business is a custom business and I need to have customers send me upload pictures etc. so I can receive them and then use them to place on coffee mugs etc. its easier if they do it from here as this is where they go to buy by blank mugs etc. please help thank you.

0 Likes