Debut theme - make homepage images flush with browser edge, and between sections.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

I am trying to remove the spacing between the image-text sections on my homepage so that the corners of the images touch (checkerboard look), and ideally would like to remove the space between the outer edge of the image and the browser, so they are flush. Any suggestions? 

My site is here https://www.bluandgreen.com/

password: todaybebluandgreen

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
705 45 100

Hey, there.

I have spoken with our themes team and they said that they might be able to get this done for you for free with design time since you're using a Shopify theme. In that case, I am going to move this conversation to email in order to authenticate.

I have gone ahead and sent an email to the email address associated with this community account. If that is the account owner's email then please just reply to that email. If it isn't then please CC the account owner and get them to reply to this email. From there I will be able to continue to send this customization to the right team.

I look forward to speaking with you further.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi @Dallas I replied to the direct email you sent yesterday with some info and screenshots. Did you get it? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
705 45 100

Hi, there. 

I don't actually work with private messages in forums, however if you would prefer to speak privately I can move this conversation to email. Is that something you would like to do? 

If not, then you certainly can post images here and I can see what I can do to help you! 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes