Debut theme - variant pictures

Solved
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

I have multiple products with multiple variants/pictures.  When you bring up the product, all the variant pictures also come up.  There is a drop down menu that changes the picture to match the variant.  I also have the different descriptions of each item.  Rather than have all the variant pictures show up, I'd like to have only the description and corresponding variant picture  show when selected from the drop down menu?

0 Likes
CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
984 142 445

provide me that page url

For Contact : candisoft100@gmail.com
Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.
0 Likes
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

It's password protected as it's not up.  Here is a screen shot:

ss1.PNG

0 Likes
CANDISOFT
Shopify Partner
984 142 445

it requires to change the code,, so without any link and store access i can not do anything... your issue is much complicated and time taking 

For Contact : candisoft100@gmail.com
Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.
0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
727 107 300

@bbuchler what theme are you using?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

Debut

0 Likes
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

Also, I want to have a "standard picture" as the large one until they chose a fragrance from the drop down menu.  the only for me to do that is assign a fragrance to it, which shows up in the drop down menu.  

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
727 107 300

This is an accepted solution.

Ok. To hide the thumbnails that appear under the main image. Go to Online store > Themes > Actions Dropdown > Edit code. Then find a file called 'theme.scss.liquid'. Scroll to the very bottom of that file and add this CSS:

/*================ Hide Thumbnails beneath Main product image ================*/

.product-single__thumbnails {
    display: none;
}

Lets get that working first before dealing with the standard image thing (which you'll need to clarify/show example as I'm not clear what you mean)

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

Ok that worked great - thank you.

0 Likes
bbuchler
Explorer
62 1 10

no tumbnails.PNG

0 Likes