Debut theme - variant pictures

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

I have multiple products with multiple variants/pictures.  When you bring up the product, all the variant pictures also come up.  There is a drop down menu that changes the picture to match the variant.  I also have the different descriptions of each item.  Rather than have all the variant pictures show up, I'd like to have only the description and corresponding variant picture  show when selected from the drop down menu?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
598 107 315

provide me that page url

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

It's password protected as it's not up.  Here is a screen shot:

ss1.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
598 107 315

it requires to change the code,, so without any link and store access i can not do anything... your issue is much complicated and time taking 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
432 60 122

@bbuchler what theme are you using?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

Debut

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

Also, I want to have a "standard picture" as the large one until they chose a fragrance from the drop down menu.  the only for me to do that is assign a fragrance to it, which shows up in the drop down menu.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
432 60 122

Ok. To hide the thumbnails that appear under the main image. Go to Online store > Themes > Actions Dropdown > Edit code. Then find a file called 'theme.scss.liquid'. Scroll to the very bottom of that file and add this CSS:

/*================ Hide Thumbnails beneath Main product image ================*/

.product-single__thumbnails {
    display: none;
}

Lets get that working first before dealing with the standard image thing (which you'll need to clarify/show example as I'm not clear what you mean)

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

Ok that worked great - thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 3

no tumbnails.PNG

0 Likes