Debut theme

Cierra
Tourist
11 0 2

I have my own image and I don’t want the overlay text over my image please help

7899DBA1-3C1F-4E5C-BD8A-BB2F12797481.jpeg

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed), So that I will give you proper solution here !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Cierra
Tourist
11 0 2

aleasha-banita-fashions.myshopify.com cathy

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2244 348 964

Hello,

Welcome to the shopify Community.

Please Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Edit code -> Assets -> theme.scss.liquid and paste this code at the end of this file.

.collection-grid-item__title-wrapper .collection-grid-item__title {
display: none !important;
}
PageFly - TOP5 in the Shopify app store. Learn More.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

.collection-grid-item .collection-grid-item__title.h3 {
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Cierra
Tourist
11 0 2

It’s doesn’t work 

image.jpg

0 Likes
Cierra
Tourist
11 0 2

I only have css

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1054 100 152

Hey, @Cierra.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Glad to see that you're able to get help from the community - thanks @oscprofessional  & @HardikDavra!

Though I'm unable to help with the custom coding, as I am by no means a developer. However, based on your screenshot, it looks like the issue might be due to the separation of the first line from the snippet offered by @oscprofessional. Can you check if correcting the first two lines in your code helps resolve the issue?

This is what I'm seeing in your screenshot:

.collection-grid-item .collection-
grid-item__title.h3 {
}

This is how the snippet should look:

.collection-grid-item .collection-grid-item__title.h3 {
}

If that also doesn't work, and since you're using the Debut theme - this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with as well. If your store is subscribed to a plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on customizing your theme. Our Theme Support can assist with a number of customizations; however, there is a short list of unsupported customizations outlined on our design policy for reference purposes.

While I'm unable to help with creating a customization request to our Theme Support, as we're unable to authenticate merchant accounts via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I hope this helps or points you in the right direction to get support with customizing your theme. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes