Debut - variant images not changing when selected from dropdown

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

Hey there!

I am using the Debut theme.

I've recently updated code to hide all thumbnails for a product with multiple variants (for a clean visual) and display just one image, but cannot get the product image (and additionally the price) to change when a variant is selected from the dropdown menu. My variants all have images uploaded, but only one of them will show right now. I am hoping I didn't botch a code somewhere!

Regardless of what I select in the dropdowns below, this one image shows for all of them, despite each variant having its own image uploaded. This image showing is also not the feature image I want to show before a variant is selected, but I'd rather have the variant images fixed first.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 209PM.png

Additionally, if I chose a different variant and add to cart, not only does the above image show in the cart regardless of my choice, but the size/color corresponding to that image does too! So the wrong item gets added.

Any help appreciated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

You need to define an image for each specific variant at the Product page.
products.jpg

Let me know whether that helps.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

Hi there,

In my original post I specified that I have done this and it is still not working. The individual variant images won't change when I choose from the dropdown menu, despite having uploaded a specific image for each variant.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

Ended up getting this to work - had to re download my theme and start from scratch. Something must have gone funny along the way!

0 Likes