Debutify 3.0.2 product page image dimensions

raducu
1 0 0

Hello,

I have the Debutify 3.0.2 theme installed that i'm currently working on for a new store.

I have imported products including product photos directly with CJDropshipping app.

My problem is that all the products have different photo sizes and they look like this

raducu_0-1620557131991.png

Is there a way that i can set on the theme a default size for product pages? so all my products have the same photo sizes next to the variant and buy buttons? Thank you

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 275

Hey, @raducu!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's generally a good idea to make sure that you use a consistent size for your product images. The Debutify developers have some image size requirements outlined in this help doc. I recommend resizing your images so they meet those requirements. It also looks like Debutify has a built-in crop feature coming soon, so that should help you out. 

In the meantime, you can use an image resizing app to resize your product images. Both Photo Resize and SEO Image Optimizer & Resizer offer bulk image resizing, which would save you a ton of time.

Setting a default size as you suggested may also be possible. However, this would need to be implemented through custom code. It might be worth reaching out to the theme developers to see if they have any suggestions; it looks like they offer live chat through their Help Center.

Alternatively, you can always contact a Shopify Expert for assistance. There are a ton of Shopify Experts with web development skills who would be happy to assist. 

I hope this provides you with a few options worth considering. Let me know what you think!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes