Debutify - Currency Auto Geo Location

12 0 0

Hi Guys,

I'm testing out the Debutify free theme and the auto geo location currency switch doesn't seem to work.

I've got manual currency selection enabled and working but doesn't seem to switch depending the geo location.

Is this because its a shopify plus feature or should it work with Debutify?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @DBryant912 

Are you in the UK ? 

Shoot me a message on below link and I'll have a look for you. I've built about 60 websites on this theme so have some experience. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Clayton,

I am in the UK, will drop you a message now.

Tested it a little bit using a VPN and sometimes it seemed to work and other times not.

Thanks

Dan

0 Likes
Highlighted

@DBryant912 wrote:

Hi Clayton,

I am in the UK, will drop you a message now.

Tested it a little bit using a VPN and sometimes it seemed to work and other times not.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan 

Thought you would say that. I'll get back to your message shortly. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I've tested a little bit more and it seems like the currency switcher may not be working for just US, a bit strange

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi! I am facing the same problem. I live in France by the way. I kept my store default currency in US dollar. And enabled the currency converter inside the theme as well. But whenever I check on my website on the phone it doesn’t convert the currency in euro. I hope you can help me to find a solution for this. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Ivee wrote:
Hi! I am facing the same problem. I live in France by the way. I kept my store default currency in US dollar. And enabled the currency converter inside the theme as well. But whenever I check on my website on the phone it doesn’t convert the currency in euro. I hope you can help me to find a solution for this. Thanks

Hi @Ivee 

Reach out to support. If you're on the paid plan they should hopefully get to your question faster. 

Also reach out to Ricky Hayes on there Facebook group. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@DBryant912 wrote:

I've tested a little bit more and it seems like the currency switcher may not be working for just US, a bit strange

Hi @DBryant912 

Did Debutify get back to you yet ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes