Debutify Free theme is expiring

Chandanrajg
4 0 0

Hi Team,

Hi Just received an email from Debutify that if I do not pick a plan, all the work I have done in my store using the Debutify theme will be gone. see below.

Chandanrajg_0-1626177623407.jpeg

but in the debuity store, under "Plans", it is mentioned that the "Free" plans are for "Forever Free". see below.

Chandanrajg_1-1626177634548.png

Can someone please help me out with how to proceed. 

Thanks

Chandan

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
61 5 3

Hi @Chandanrajg 

Rein here from Shopify. While I don't have the answer for you, I would highly suggest contacting Debutify support directly here.

Debutify is not a Shopify-created theme, it is not something supported by us so you would be best supported by their teams through their third-party services. 

Thanks, Rein.

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Chandanrajg
4 0 0

Hi @Rein ,

Thanks for your response.

Actually I have already contacted the Debutiy team, but I am not getting any proper response from them. I am really not appreciating the kind of support I am getting from Debutify. 

Thanks

Chandan

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
61 5 3

Sorry to hear it. However, as they are not affiliated with Shopify and use external third-party apps to install themes there would be nothing we nor experts could do here. 

That being said, it is a billing/account issue so I would highly suggest continuing to reach out via their contact form or reach out to them via their social media or support groups on Facebook/Twitter. 

Hope you find what you are looking for soon. 

Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes