Debutify Theme - Moving logo to the center, above navigation menu

lea_o
4 0 0

I have the latest version of debutify.  The theme settings allows me to move my logo to left of the navigation, in the centre of the nav, or to the right of the nav.

There aren't any options however to move my logo center and above the navigation menu - so that it's a level up.  My nav menu is quite busy, so having my logo on the same level just doesn't work.

I have mega menu enabled so I'm not sure if this makes it trickier to adjust in the code.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@lea_o  Hi there, pls provid url of shopify store and access as a staff and will sort this out straightaway.

THANKS

0 Likes
lea_o
4 0 0

Hi there, thanks!

it's currently in development mode - I will give you my dev shop and a temporary password:

https://bridalgiftco.myshopify.com/

Password: henplanner

Thanks!

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@lea_o  I sent access to you. Pls allow it so to proceed further.

THANKS

0 Likes
lea_o
4 0 0

Hi there

Please could you request access again, when i try to grant access the page comes up as a not found page

Thanks

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@lea_o  hi there, yes done it.

THANKS

0 Likes
lea_o
4 0 0

Thanks! 

If it looks to be too complicated I can get a custom developer.  I need the mega menu to work too - Debutify support tried to help but the mega menu stopped working.

Appreciate any help Just granted the access

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@lea_o  Hi there, thanks for access, Ok, debutify theme has option of centering the logo but the problem is that your navigation menu is too big. as you can see in the image.

3.PNG

Now what I would suggest is to move About Us from top menu to footer menu. Then I can adjust logo in the center and see if it fits with the menu on both sides.  After implementing this I will show you then you can decide if it suits you. And if it's not then I can try to move menu underneath the centered logo. pls let me know what you think about this. THANKS

0 Likes