Decrease Video Hero Height - STREAMLINE Theme

1 0 0

So I am wanting to use the video hero in my store theme but it is displaying a bit too much of the video. I just wanna lower the overall height of the video underneath my logo. Where would I start for both desktop and mobile? I am super new to shopify and I have seen a few topics discussing things like this but I can't find those suggestions for my theme. Please help!

0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Navigator
358 39 40

@alphanerdy wrote:

So I am wanting to use the video hero in my store theme but it is displaying a bit too much of the video. I just wanna lower the overall height of the video underneath my logo. Where would I start for both desktop and mobile? I am super new to shopify and I have seen a few topics discussing things like this but I can't find those suggestions for my theme. Please help!

can you share your site URL? I can do it via custom css, can we have a chat about your task?

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes