Decrease the space between the buy it now button and the product description on brooklyn Theme

Solved
Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Dear All,

Greetings!

I am having an issue with the wider space from Add to cart to Description, any suggestions to reduce this gap, without compromising quality in both Mobile & PC. Below is a screenshot Thank you very much. (The highlighted red area is the gap I need to reduce). 

Hashan_0-1621035477202.png

0 Likes

@Hashan,

Please share you store URL so we can help.
Thank You!

Zeian Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Email: shopify.zeian@gmail.com
Cheers!!
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6596 1537 2003

@Hashan 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
899 243 661

hello @Hashan 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

www.ayuecoshop.com

pw - edaixi

0 Likes
Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Dear All,

Please find the required information below,

www.ayuecoshop.com

pw - edaixi

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6596 1537 2003

This is an accepted solution.

@Hashan 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid file.

.template-product .product-single__description{
margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi,

Thanks for the swift response, will revert soon after applying.

thank you very much.

Reards.

Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

@dmwwebartisan Job well done. Thank you so much for your support and swift response.

@Natztech  and @Zeian_Shahzad Really appreciate for both of you for coming forward to support on this matter 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6596 1537 2003

@Hashan 

It's my pleasure to help you.

0 Likes