Solved

Decrease the space between the buy it now button and the product description on brooklyn Theme

Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Dear All,

Greetings!

I am having an issue with the wider space from Add to cart to Description, any suggestions to reduce this gap, without compromising quality in both Mobile & PC. Below is a screenshot Thank you very much. (The highlighted red area is the gap I need to reduce). 

Hashan_0-1621035477202.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Hashan 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid file.

.template-product .product-single__description{
margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 14 (14)

Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
664 121 183

@Hashan,

Please share you store URL so we can help.
Thank You!

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Feel Free to Contact | Whatsapp +92 3486775142

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Hashan 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

www.ayuecoshop.com

pw - edaixi

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Hashan 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Dear All,

Please find the required information below,

www.ayuecoshop.com

pw - edaixi

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Hashan 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid file.

.template-product .product-single__description{
margin-top: 0px !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi,

Thanks for the swift response, will revert soon after applying.

thank you very much.

Reards.

Hashan
Tourist
5 0 3

@dmwwebartisan Job well done. Thank you so much for your support and swift response.

@Kinjaldavra  and @Muhammad_Ali_S Really appreciate for both of you for coming forward to support on this matter 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Hashan 

It's my pleasure to help you.

mahis
Visitor
3 0 0

I'm facing the same issue in minimal theme..pl help

website: https://geniekart.in/products/flexible-toilet-brush

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@mahis 

Please share screenshot what do you want!

mahis
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi..Need to reduce space between buy it now & the discount badgeScreenshot_20210923-211232_Chrome.jpg

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @mahis 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-product .shopify-payment-button__button--hidden {
display: none;
}

mahis
Visitor
3 0 0

It solved my issue..Thank you so much..