Delete multiple photos/files simultaneously?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

This would be reallu helpfull! Has anyone have an update on this?

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I just recently started my website here on Shopify and when I go to create new listings through the "duplicate" option of my other listings to use them as templates (usually a really fast method if you can delete all the images of the previous product at once) it takes wwaaayy longer than it should to create more products on my site!

Please shopify! Add a bulk delete feature to the product listing tool. This feature is needed or I may not be able to keep my website on here. I have many more products to list and it will take for ever with out this method of listing and as you know, Time is Money!!! I may be using the trial right now but I need to be able to get things listed to get the site rolling before I can even consider spending $179 a month here :/ I now only have 3 more days to list and finishing my website's development and I can't test all of shopify's features if I don't make a sale :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3986 18 341

@Martin. https://delete-all-images.herokuapp.com will speed things up for you.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0

Have you tried using ShopifyFD in google chrome? I just figured it out, it could have saved me loads of time xD

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I do use google chrome, I will definitely be checking this out! thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
125 0 15

this isnt good, especially if you have duplicate from an import.  I would like to select a couple to KEEP

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6

Wow Feb 2019 now and this feature STILL isn't available for us Shopify customers?!

7 years later.. Com'on Shopify. That's ridiculous. 

Bulk image delete on the single product page for variants etc - PLEASE ADD to your platform. I don't want to wait another decade..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey Shopify,

When can we expect this feature? Please help us to work efficiently as you do with so many other things. This should be a basic function. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Bump...

The fact that they refuse to add this simple feature after 7 years and a multitude of requests is honestly astounding.
Shopify!!! Are you listening to your customers!?

1 Like